Monday 21 May 2012

Pull up

Last night, between the baptism party and heading out for dinner, the baby pulled herself up in to a stand on the coffee table. She wanted the remote from the coffee table, so she grabbed on to a placemat and just pulled herself up.

I have a friend in my mothers group who commented that her daughter went from commando crawling everywhere for ages, then within 2.5 weeks she progressed through crawling, pulling up, standing and walking.

She is commado crawling/worming everywhere faster now, and she'll usually do a few crawls at the end if she's trying to reach something, but she's not doing her proper crawl a lot.

I just propped her up in to a stand in front of her shopping trolley toy, and she stood unassisted for 30 seconds or so (until I picker her up as she was whinging a little).

I wonder how soon until she does it again?
I wonder how quickly we'll move through these milestones?

No comments:

Post a Comment