Sunday 26 May 2013

This is it

Last night in the shower I was pondering the new tattoo I'm going to get - wondering if I would get the 'it will ruin your chances for a good job'.

(Which I don't think is true these days anymore, as the 'younger' generations move up and up, there'll be more and more inked people out and about)

And I was thinking - yeah, well, does it matter? I work for the government, I'm not sure what I want to do... I'm on my last stint of maternity leave, then I don't know what my job will be when I return to work next year. And I don't really have any hobbies. Or anything else I'm particularly good at...

Where do I slot in?

I'm a 31 year old mother of two.

I really should give it my best go - it is all who I am now.

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of anyone in government saying no to someone because of a tattoo. Besides if they do, they are showing their age (damn those dinosaurs).

    I say, do what makes you happy. :o)

    ReplyDelete